sandra
sandra | 17 | ✞ | ruse 12.
msn |
twitter |
facebook |
formspring |
tumblr
things about sandra
i rarely listen screamo music, but keep it on my ipod because it makes me feel hardcore
i chase birds so i can get a good shot of them in flight
i take half an hour to cut up fruit because i like to arrange them nicely into different shapes and patterns
my favourite aisle in the supermarket is the toiletries aisle because i love to sniff the deo and feel the tongue cleaner samples on the toothbrush packets
i drink a lot of pool water when i'm swimming, but not on purpose
i like to drink cream straight out of the bottle o;
IM ALSO DATING L AND WOOHYUN OF INFINITE LOL I DREAMT IT SO IT MUST BE TRUE
Currently
doing: ag
eating: i actually dont eat when im on the computer ._.
mood: .__. <
thoughts: 'i should do ag'
music: A Man Left Behind - Fei Comodo
immeasurable pleasures
#1 the feel of pacer writing on looseleaf paper on a hard surface
#2 the crunch of gravel beneath your feet
#3 the smell of rain
#4 the nolstagic feeling of listening to an old favourite song you haven't for a while
#5 mountain dew
#6 a new inky highlighter
#7 the sound of shattering glass
#8 opening a soft drink can
#9 the clunk of ice in a wineglass
#10 the patter of rain on an umbrella
#11 the perfect roasted marshmallow
#12 poking a sea cucumber LOL
#13 the sound of the net when you swish in basketball
let me entertain you
anberlin. avenged sevenfold.
B2ST. between the trees.
the cat empire.
dbsk
emery
F. Cuz. fei comodo. ft island.
good charlotte.
italobrothers. INFINITE
justin bieber.
karnivool.
mika. muse.
nickelback.
rise against. red hot chili peppers.
the script. SE7EN. SHINee.
teen top. tenth avenue north. trial kennedy
the used.
waking ashland.
billy elliot
eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
PAIL LIST
- skydiving
- watch the northern lights
- go backpacking in south america
- hot air balloon over a sunrise
- dress as a seagull and steal chips
- step in wet cement
- get a boy cut and pretend to be male for a day
- WATCH SWAN LAKE LIVE
- go to a snowing beach
- sleep on a beach
- learn hypnosis
living out the dream
when i grow up....
IM GONNA BE FAMOUS, IM GONNA.. jks.
here's the dream
- microbiologist/pathologist half the time
- advertising sector in a big company and manipulate people and make ads the other half of the time (only coz getting into the film industry is too hard)
and inbetween;
~play in musical orchestras
~work at fancy restaurants at the waterside at night
~draw famous comics
~arrange flowers
~ BEING ONE OF THOSE BACKUP DANCERS IS SO COOL. but i cant dance.
SOUNDS GOOD
Wishes and fishes
white rabens
fully black cons
A CHANG MIN POSTERRRRR bonnie's beaut drawing skills ;)
A BEAST IS THE B2ST POSTER
wallet
a beautiful harddrive thanks dom :D
LOTS OF OREOS
a clear plastic umbrella
LYNX AFRICA DEO LOLOL ty jeff LOL
ALBUMS! idno. i dont really listen to the actual cd, but i hve a thing about owning the hard copy. :L
Cities - Anberlin
The Sufferer and the Witness - Rise Against
Spain - Between the Trees
Wolfmother - Wolfmother thanks mandaaaa
They All Have Two Faces - Fei Comodo
Stadium Arcadium - rhcp ty kerry sun ^^
avenged sevenfold - avenged sevenfold
no really, i'm fine - the spill canvas
until the end of time - opshop
SHOCK OF THE NEW EERA - B2ST
WHY - DBSK
Lies for the Liars - The Used
The Script - The script
NEVERLAND - UKISS
shelley/s quiz (Y)
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Two Names You Go By Other Than Your Real Name
allegory, ______ the violin recess I don’t remember the blank
Two Parts of Your Heritage
um . Australia and hong kong..
Two Things That Scare You
seaweed and spiders D;
Two of Your Everyday Essentials
clothes? And underwear? Don’t really have any essentials
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
PJs and undies (:
Two Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love)?
Trust, being there for you?
Three Truths
1. I have a love for feminine guys. Guyliner is good too :D
2. I wish to do a lot of things I never do.
3. I take like 2 years to settle in and go crazy.
Three Things that Appeal to You in a Member of the Opposite sex
1. good character.
2. looks
3. eye contact? I dno
Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
I have no hobbies anymore. I used to read a lot. And… I guess I play horn.
Two Things You Want Really Badly
I want a lot of thing really badly. But not any I can think of now
Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
Europe and Tahiti again
Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
bake cookies, go into the city and just hand them out to the homeless people or something crazy like. Running around shouting things
Two Things You Are Thinking About Now
I should do maths
I’m not multitaskable enough to think of so many things at once while doing a quiz
Two Stores You Shop At
Target! ;D Woolworths! ;D
Two favorite animals
Uh, the. I forgot what its called. It has long ears. Kind of like a lynx. But. Don’t remember. The long eared cat.
Eagle? Birds in general, are so pretty
What were you doing 20 minutes ago?
work experience crap ><
Have you ever eaten raw pumpkin?
nope
When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
don’t think I have. But I remember in primary school assemblies, I wanted to chop off the heads of people in front of me coz I couldn’t see. (: how sweet I was
Do you miss your past?
I miss. Childhood. Like innocence really is bliss. But. My past isn’t very missable. Some parts of it I guess.
What are you doing tonight?
dinner at bonitas! Except don’t think she knows..
Do you believe exes can be friends?
yeah.. but yeah. Awkward. Unless they were that type of person who makes it not awkward.
When was the last time you held hands with someone?
uhhhh… last year? OH. Yes. Holding hands with dom coz I was pretending to be _____
Did you ever lose a best friend?
don’t think so… I should remember shouldn’t I :L I guess not. Maybe drifted apart but not lost.
What is wrong with you right now?
idno
I’d rather not think about it.
I’m done with thinking about how I think, about me. I don’t wanna analyse myself anymore.
What are you listening to?
It shuffled onto White Shadows by Coldplay. X&Y was the first CD I bought. Quite good. But when I first listened to it. I near fell asleep.
Whose house did you go to today?
going to bonita’s, (: if not, crashing shelley’s ;D
Who was last to cook for you?
dad. Cooks dinner. (:
Do you know what you’re wearing tomorrow?
school uniform D;
What is your current mood?
neutral. Im always neutral on the computer. That’s why laptops are bad. So I won't absorb anything.
Something you do a lot?
nothing. I do nothing a lot.
Do you want to see somebody right now?
Not particularly
Who is the last person that made you smile?
linly?
Do you find it in your heart to forgive?
I think so..
Anything you’re looking forward to?
idno. Idno. I used to. Oh. Today! (:
Did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy or girl?
Yeah.
Are you slowly drifting away from someone?
yeah. But. Id do something about it. But I didn’t know him that well in the first place. ):
Are you waiting for something?
no?
Thing that made you the happiest today?
reading over past diary entries.. :L
Would you kiss an ugly person for $500?
Yeah!
Who gave you the last high five?
Shelley on msn. But I jellyfished her.
What was the reason you last received flowers?
uhhh. Daffodil day when me and shelley sent one to each other (:
Have you ever donated blood?
I want to. Looks painful though.
What did you do for Valentine’s day?
Last year. No idea.
Do you eat breakfast daily?
usually. But after braces I cbb. So. I just drink milk now.
Are you Irish?
hellll yeah~
Have you ever been to SeaWorld?
yeah! But I was so young I can't remember.
Is having sex on your mind?
no.
What movie do you really want to see?
been away for a month so not sure whats showing. Wanna see Alvin and the chipmunks squeakal though. Actually, I want to watch American pie.
SEANN WILLIAM SCOTT! ;D
What time will you be getting up in the morning?
7? For school D;
How are you feeling at this exact moment in time?
I told you neutral. WERENT YOU LISTENING D<
What’s on your agenda for tomorrow?
school. Yay.
Any weekend plans?
badminton, church. Yay.
Will you be in bed within twenty minutes?
if only.
Anything annoying you right now?
work experience paperwork and finding something
How long does it take you to get ready?
including or excluding brushing teeth?
5 minutes?
Last person you hugged?
mum
Last person to call you?
Linly.
Last person you called?
linly I think..
When is the last time you took a nap?
Uh
Tuesday arvo?
What was on your mind mostly today?
nm
Who knows you the best?
Linly?
What was the highlight of your week?
Tuesday?
Is your phone close to you?
in front of me
Who was the last person to play with your hair?
uh. Don’t remember. The hairdresser?
Your heart is racing, who are you standing next to?
hm
Are you easily scared by horror movies?
sometimes
Have you ever punched a tree?
no?
Anyone on your mind?
the music guy who ISNT PICKING UP
If someone gave you 100 dollars, would you spend or save it?
spend as much as I wanted to spend, then save :D
Are you currently happy with your relationship status?
idno. Yeah I guess
Do you find the opposite sex confusing?
dno
When’s the next time you’ll see your best friend?
today
How has the week been?
alright
Is there something you would like to tell someone but can’t?
I tell alllllllll
On a scale of 1-10 how good is your life?
8.5?
Are you mean?
I hope not
How many people do you trust (Not family)?
3?
When was the last time you were told you were beautiful (Not family)?
No.
Anything you’re giving up on?
trumpet ):
Can you keep a secret?
sometimes.. depends how well I know the person
Do you have trust issues?
I hope not..
Are you open with your feelings to people?
uhh maybe? I dno
Have you ever done something to make trouble?
hmmm…. About that
What is the thing that you would most like to change about you?
uh
Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
yeah
Were you happy when you woke up today?
I was. Neutral. Who wakes up happy?
How long was your last phone call?
ahah. Like 10 seconds.
Are you in a good mood?
shrugs. I guesss
Do you want to have kids?
mm. Im gonna name them kayne and sam (:
But no I don’t think about it a lot. And I don’t look forward to it.
How many pictures do you have saved on your computer?
quite a lot. But not a lot compared to some people
Has anyone ever told you they’re in love with you?
no?
Whats the worst damage you’ve done to your home?
I always crash into walls
What time did you get up today?
9:30
What was the first thing you did this morning?
turn my ipod on coz I had a song craving
When did you last argue with some one?
Don’t remember
Where are you taking a trip to next year?
NZ YEAH!
What was the reason you last shouted at someone?
don’t remember
When did you last have a nose bleed?
in HK? Month ago?
Anything planned for this week?
School! Yay…